DISCOVER HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE CLOUD GAMING REVOLUTION
SECURE THE PARTNERSHIPS & STRATEGIES YOU NEED TO GROW DIGITAL PLAYERS & PROFITS
Cloud Gaming is big business. The industry is moving at a rate nobody could have predicted. 2013 is widely being touted as the tipping point for digital distribution and a raft of big investment is being poured in by platforms, publishers, telcos and infrastructure providers.
The past 12 months have seen Cloud Gaming services grow threefold. HappyCloud and Approxy have joined the mix with their progressive download technologies. Crytek announced GFace, Playcast launched in two major new markets and and Gaikai have both expanded into Europe. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg with companies like Otoy, GameString and Spoon all making big movements and many major publishers exploring how to launch platforms of their own!
2012/2013 will see a huge uptake in Cloud Gaming services, are you ready?
Click here and get your copy of the Cloud Gaming USA brochure now
CLOUD GAMING USA - YOUR ROADMAP TO CLOUD GAMING SUCCESS
EA, Gaikai, , Valve, Xbox Live, Activision, Konami, CCP Games, Gameforge 4D, Atari, Intel, Comcast andAgawi are just some of the companies who have confirmed their place at the hottest meeting in the games calendar.
Cloud Gaming USA returns after selling out in 2011 and is the only dedicated forum delivering executive insights in Cloud Gaming from the most successful video games companies in the industry - giving you the direction and tools you need to build a comprehensive strategy and ensure success in this booming market.
Over 200 senior publishing/development executives will be in attendance to build valuable partnerships, form Cloud Gaming strategy and position their business for long term success. The industry researched agenda will equip you with the business critical information you need:
- Platforms: Bringing together all the major Cloud Gaming platforms, you will understand how the traditional players compare to MSO/OTT services and progressive download platforms
- Players: With dozens of platforms now available, this year’s summit will focus on how to leverage partnerships to achieve critical mass - making Cloud Gaming a primary revenue source
- Monetization: Every platform brings a slightly different business model, understand the revenue breakdown and build the partnerships that will maximize your ROI
- Multi-screen: Surround your players and build a solid cross-platform strategy maximizing a game’s lifespan, increase brand loyalty and take full advantage of the diverse revenue building opportunities each platform has to offer
- MSOs & TV: Investment from operators and TV/tablet manufacturers is being ploughed into Cloud Gaming - how will these “owners fo the living room” impact the video games industry and how can you maximize the benefits of their investment?
Cloud Gaming USA is attended by CEOs, CTOs, VPs/Directors of Business Development, Marketing, Operations and Strategy. It is the leading business summit looking exclusively at the growth of digital distribution in video games and is attended by executive teams from the leading publishers/developers, MSOs, IT Infrastructure providers and Cloud Gaming platforms.
Attendees by Industry Sector:
Past supporters and attendees:
Download your brochure now and see how networking with theses attendees will help you make money from the Cloud Gaming revolution
5 IMPORTANT REASONS YOU NEED TO ATTEND CLOUD GAMING USA
For 2012, Cloud Gaming USA have introduced 5 brand new features that will help publishers, developers and MSOs address the toughest challenges in Cloud Gaming. Based on over 50 research calls with the leading industry experts, this year you can benefit from:
- Value-adding workshops: Running concurrently with the conference sessions, these will give your teams increased insight, and an opportunity to learn and get answers, direct from the experts that are powering this technology forward.
- Round-table discussions: With the concentration of Cloud Gaming expertise at Cloud Gaming USA, round-table discussions give you an opportunity to understand how your industry counterparts are tackling the Cloud Gaming issues and opportunities.
- Increased networking opportunities: Organised dinners, 2 evening networking parties and a golf tournament! This year’s summit will give your team the opportunity to meet with all the c-level executives that attend Cloud Gaming USA, building partnerships and doing business with the greatest innovators in Cloud Gaming.
- Technology track: Along-side the business focused session, we will have insights and demos from the likes of Intel and Comcast on the rate technology is changing and how games development will evolve as a result.
- More Cloud Gaming platforms on site than any other event - Gaikai, Otoy, G-Cluster and many more…
Don’t miss out, click here to register your place now
AN UNBELIEVABLE SPEAKER FACULTY GIVING YOU EXPERT CLOUD GAMING INSIGHT
- Frank Gibeau, President, EA Labels
- Jason Holtman, Director of Business Development, Valve
- Peter Relan, Executive Chairman, Agawi
- Jason Ing, Head of Marketing, Xbox Live
- Dan Winters, VP of Developer Relations, Activision
- Careen Yapp, VP of Acquisitions, Konami
- David Reid, CMO, CCP Games
- Carsten van Husen, CEO, Gameforge 4D
- Anthony Jacobson, SVP of Business Development, Atari
- Daniel Pohl, Research Scientist, Intel
- Jon Kaplowitz, VP of Business Development, Comcast
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Writer, GamesBeat at VentureBeat
- Michael Pachter, Managing Director, Wedbush Securities
- Gordon Bellamy, Executive Director, IGDA
- Jesse Divnich, VP of Insights & Analysis, EEDAR
- Justin Berenbaum, President, Theseus Games
- Tony Greenberg, CEO, RampRate
AN INCREDIBLE MIX OF PRESENTATIONS, WORKING GROUPS AND NETWORKING FUNCTION
Day One (optional) - Pre-conference networking day
- Networking lunch
- Networking evening reception
Day Two - Business models
- Create a solid, multi-screen approach and surround you customer
- Expand reach and engage new player demographics
- Build strong monetization strategies and maximize RPU
- Maintain a high perception of value for your digital titles
Day Three - Platforms, MSOs and technology
- Progressive downloads vs. streaming video, complementary or competition?
- Traditional retailers and digital distributors enter the space
- Networks become part of the value chain, taking Cloud Gaming to the masses
- Create stunning games with cloud-based ray-tracing and voxel rendering
Get your full conference agenda inside the Cloud Gaming USA brochure
Book your place to attend Cloud Gaming USA now
SPREAD THE WORD & SAVE - 100 Reward Points for every action!